2016 SHORTLIST FINALIST
Dir: Allison Schulnik
USA 2014, Animation
A rhythmic ritual is performed by a bizarre ensemble of macabre figures.
About the director:
Born in 1978 in San Diego, CA, Schulnik earned her BFA in Experimental Animation from Cal Arts. She has exhibited her paintings, films and sculptures at museums and galleries internationally. Schulnik lives and works in LA.
Cast & Credits:
Film Details Left:
- SXSW, Winner:Special Jury Recognition Award – Animation
- Intl Fest of Animated Film, Stuttgart, Best of Animati
- Cinefamily, Animation Fest
- Annecy International Animated Film Festival
- The Melbourne International Animation Festival
- FLatpack London fest – Winner, Jury Award
- Maryland Film Festival 2014
- Austin psych fest 2014