A bullied teenage girl leads an a cappella club on a trail of destruction against her high school enemies.`
Dylan is a Sundance award-winning and BIFA-nominated writer / director based in London.
His short film The Devil’s Harmony (2019) won the Jury Prize for International Fiction at Sundance 2020 and was nominated for a 2019 BIFA for Best British Short Film. It won a Best Director Award at Fantastic Fest 2019, Best UK Short at the London Critics Circle 2020 and Best UK Short at Raindance 2019. It played in competition at multiple Oscar / Bafta-qualifying festivals.
His short film Stilts (2019) was commissioned by Channel 4 Random Acts. It was programmed by Film4 and played before previews of Robert Eggers’ The Lighthouse at UK cinemas. His short film The Nightmare On Deskteeth Street (2017) premiered at BFI London Film Festival 2017.
Dylan is represented by Independent Talent Group in the UK, Grandview Management in the U.S. and Stink Films for commercials & music videos.
– Sundance Film Festival 2020 - Short Film Jury Award: International Fiction
– Fantastic Fest 2019 - Best Director in strand
– London Critics’ Circle Film Award 2020 - Best British Short Film
– Raindance 2019 - Best UK Short Film
– British Shorts Berlin Film Festival 2020 - Jury Award for Best Short Film
– British Independent Film Awards (BIFA) 2019 - Best British Short Film
– BSC Emerging Cinematographer Award 2019
– Norwegian Short Film Festival 2020
– Encounters Film Festival 2019
– Sitges Film Festival 2019
– PÖFF Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival 2019
– American Film Institute (AFI) Festival 2019
– Florida Film Festival 2020
– San Francisco Film Festival 2020
– Underwire Film Festival 2019
– Flickers Rhode Island International Film Festival 2019
– Nashville Film Festival 2019
– London Short Film Festival 2020
– London Comedy Film Festival 2020