A man finds his stolen bicycle and it now belongs to a stranger. In his attempts to retrieve the bicycle, he struggles to remain human.
Writer and a film director from Israel. Graduated from the Film Department of Minshar School of Art, Tel Aviv, with Excellence scholarship 2016. Directed “Inside Shells” (short, 2017) screened in FIPA and Sau Paulo international short film festival among others. "White Eye" his second short, won the Best Narrative Short Jury Award in SXSW, 2020 and the Best Short Film Award in Haifa international film festival. Currently developing his first feature film "Between the sacred and the secular" and the Israeli TV series "Torso".
– Haifa International Film Festival, Short Film Competition, Israel 2019 - Best Short Film Award
– SXSW Film Festival, Narrative Short Competition, USA 2020 - Best Narrative Short Jury Award
– The Galway Film Fleadh, Ireland 2020 - Best Short Fiction Film Award
– Lighthouse International Film Festival, USA 2020 - Best Short Film Award
– Krakow Film Festival, International Short Film Competition, Poland 2020
– Vienna Shorts, Special Program “Fair Enough?”, Austria 2020
– Palm Springs International ShortFest, USA 2020
– Heartland -Indy shorts International Film Festival, USA 2020
– Psarokokalo International Short Film Festival, Greece 2020